CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Staff Connect mobile order not received

I’m still waiting on a mobile phone delivery for a Staff Connect order.

The order was processed from Telstra end (order no. OA5*****425) on 19th December. However, I still haven’t received the phone - spoke to Startrack, Auspost and Telstra many times over the past few days. Startrack and Auspost says its 'Lost in transit'. Telstra says, its waiting on an email confirmation. I need help to receive my phone. This is very frustrating.

The Staff Connect email address: <removed > doesn't seem to work

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Staff Connect mobile order not received

Crowd support is public forum for customers not staff plan issues. You need to post your query on the staff connect yammer page. Additionally do not post internal Telstra emails on public forums.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit