CrowdSupport®
kroogz82
Level 1: Cadet

Staff Connect to normal Telstra Service

Hi All,

I went into store last week (13/10/19) to upgrade from staff connect plan to 60gb Medium Telstra plan (normal plan) with iPhone 11 Pro Max.

The order was placed and I received the phone immediately, however the order is still provisioning after talking to chat numerous times, and having a case manager assigned.

I spoke to chat again tonight and requested that the order be cancelled and I return the phone. Reason being is that I have been made aware that I can transfer from staff connect to TOMs service with a standard handset included.

My question is - what happens when order are stuck in provisioning and also, it looks like cancel request is also stuck.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Staff Connect to normal Telstra Service

Hello @kroogz82 I'd recommend discussing your case directly with your assigned case manager in this instance, as the answers as to whether or not you can cancel a device you've already received would be dependent on your specific circumstances and their decisions. 

Orders stuck in provisioning would be routed to a remediation queue. It's unlikely a cancel order against an already stuck order would be successful.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now