CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Peja
Level 1: Cadet

Star Track is the most unprofessional business in Australia

Answered

I was told by Telstra that my IPhone 5 will be dellivered today (12/12/12) before 17:00 by StarTrack.

I took a day off work because my past experiences with StarTrack have always been more complicated then they should have been, so i thought if I'm at home what could go wrong? Well I'll tell you...

At 17:00 I called Telstra to inform them that my package hasn't arrived.

The consultant gave me a direct number to StarTrack and so i called them.

After being on hold for 25 minutes, the consultant told me that my package was still in transit with the driver on route for dellivery (which I already knew as I was regulary checking the StarTrack site) and this being the busy time of year sometimes the package gets delivered after regular working hours.

So I took my laptop to the front of the house and jumped on youtube to kill time.

At exactly 19:00 I checked the site again and to my amazement got this message; "Receiver not available Attempted Delivery Advice No 09*******"

No one could have got to my front door nor my mail box as I was standing right there and if they did, then why didnt they leave a notice???

I called the afterhours number but they said "they could give me an adress for me to pick it up".

I am %100 going to the Ombudsman with this because I feel so pissed that they couldn't be bothered making the delivery and put the blame on me even though I waited at home the whole day. I hope Telstra files a report with StarTrack and the find another more RELIABLE partner.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
joshjones
Level 6: Bloodhound
Accepted Solution

Re: Star Track is the most unprofessional business in Australia

i would Contact star track and ask to speak to the Supervisor Telstra cant do anything about this as it is a 3rd party  ..   I would Also seek compensation from star track for the time you had off To wait For  it as they paid me when i took the day off work 

they can investigate for you   

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
joshjones
Accepted Solution

i would Contact star track and ask to speak to the Supervisor Telstra cant do anything about this as it is a 3rd party  ..   I would Also seek compensation from star track for the time you had off To wait For  it as they paid me when i took the day off work 

they can investigate for you   

View solution in original post

joshjones

how di it go today >
Fester1952

Totally agree!

I know it is only a sim card but on both days they claim I was not there to collect and I certainly was there.

In fact, I have a recorded security camera system and I know no one came anywhere near my house on both days.

No card was left on either day. Here if the tracking info:

Date Time Location Status

30 Oct 201300:00 Freight Manifest Transmitted
30 Oct 201315:19 Received Advanced Shipping Notice
30 Oct 201317:04Prestons CLOCReceived at StarTrack Location for processing
31 Oct 201304:57AdelaideReceived at StarTrack Location for processing
31 Oct 201308:14AdelaideOnboard with driver for delivery
31 Oct 201317:05***********Receiver not available Attempted Delivery Advice No *********
31 Oct 201317:29AdelaideReturned to StarTrack Location
01 Nov 201307:56AdelaideOnboard with driver for delivery
01 Nov 201316:36***********Receiver not available Attempted Delivery Advice No *********
01 Nov 201316:59AdelaideReturned to StarTrack Location

It appears to me it is just a lazy driver who can't be bothered delivering such a small article.

I did think maybe the address they have was incorrect but when I checked with StarTrack

they have my correct address.

I thought they are supposed to drop it off at the local post office if no one is home (which I was!) 

simonesalmon

The delivery drivers are (comment removed by Admin)
My brother used to work for them and could only do it for 1.5 mo this as Hello said that the flat out and blatant laziness if EVERYONE there was so fristrating and had bad words with the site supervisor and because Hello threatened there casual/Lazy way of life they all gave him **bleep** so Hello belted his supervisior and little did his super know but my brother was recording ALL calls and keeping all messages aswell as having a digital recorder stashed in his pocked with a micro microphone in his shirt and Hello had so much information on the supervisor and almost everyone there.
So Hello played back a bit of it and advised his super if the recordings and if it was to get reported that He belted him it would all come out.
Hello played a few for me. And you got no idea.
Hello had his rout sorted into day and his super came down to check on him and see how things were going. Then his super told him to take 11 packages off of his truck because they were up near redcliffe and it would bite into his return travel time. Hello did this everyday. And for 4 days there were 4 of the same parcels. Also the other blokes would have a delivery at say Nudgee and then one at Caboolture. But instead of doing the delivery they would park up at the Nudgee road house and have a sleep for about an hour or so then go home.
(Comment removed by Admin)

geekie22

Why is Telstra using this company? I have been waiting for a parcel from Telstra for nearly 4 weeks. I was told today that Star Track had already delivered it. I was given the assignment number and told to ring Star Track. Star Track told me that it had been delivered and signed by me on the 23/12/14 at 0938. The probelm with this was that I was in Woolworths doing my Xmas shopping and I have the receipt giving the time of 0937. I now have to ring Telstra back to put in a report. Please Telstra read the reviews on this posting. http://www.productreview.com.au/p/star-track-express.html. I requested a copy of the signature be emailed to me. The man stated he had emailed it but of course I have not received it.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now