Highlighted
LtKen
Level 2: Rookie

Stay Connected

Answered

I got an email today indicating that Stay Connected on my cell account would be discontinued. 

Here are the details of your transaction:

Customer name:  
Product: StayConnected
Date of cancellation: 14/12/2015
Mobile device subscribed: Sony Xperia Z 1
Standard refund: Pro-rata refund of any fees already paid
Enrolment Declined Refund: Full refund of monthly fees paid

Firstly; I do not have a Z1 since 2013 which was succeeded by a Z2 now a Sony Experia Z5 The bottom line is I don't want to cease Stay Connected for my Telstra Plan 

Please recind!

Ken REGAN

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Stay Connected

Hi, Ken,

Thank you for your post.

As this is a community based forum, and not a channel through which to obtain customer support, I'd recommend that you give Telstra customer service a call on 13 22 00 and raise this matter with a customer support representative who will be more than happy to look into it for you and rectify the situation. You may also utilise the online 24x7 Chat option if that would be more convenient for you.

NOTE: For security and privacy reasons, please refrain from posting account identifying details on this forum as it's visible to the general public.

Kind regards,

Hit the Kudos button if you have found my contribution helpful and please mark Accepted Solutions where applicable.

Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation with Telstra Corporation Limited and all opinions expressed are solely my own which may not necessarily be mirrored or endorsed by the company.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Accepted Solution

Hi, Ken,

Thank you for your post.

As this is a community based forum, and not a channel through which to obtain customer support, I'd recommend that you give Telstra customer service a call on 13 22 00 and raise this matter with a customer support representative who will be more than happy to look into it for you and rectify the situation. You may also utilise the online 24x7 Chat option if that would be more convenient for you.

NOTE: For security and privacy reasons, please refrain from posting account identifying details on this forum as it's visible to the general public.

Kind regards,

Hit the Kudos button if you have found my contribution helpful and please mark Accepted Solutions where applicable.

Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation with Telstra Corporation Limited and all opinions expressed are solely my own which may not necessarily be mirrored or endorsed by the company.
LtKen
Level 2: Rookie

Thankyou Tez, I will, can I delete it?

You're welcome, Ken.

I'll holler for a mod to edit it for you. I see one of my favourite mods, @Steph is online so I'm sure she'll pop in for a visit on this thread soon. Smiley Wink

EDIT: Actually, I see that your post is only 3 hours old, well inside the allowable time limit to edit it yourself by clicking Options on the top right. Unless we want to give Steph more work to do, in which case just leave it. Smiley LOL

Kind regards,

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

How could I resist an invitation from you @Tezz ;-) 

Consider it deleted 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

@Steph

Kind regards,

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now