KHammad
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Customer Support is Pathetic

Pathetic customer service along with staff on call. I applied for a new connection of mobile and asked for number to be ported to Telstra low and behold 3 days nothing happened without any mobile and then I had to call and check and was told that there was an error. I think Telstra never heard of word customer service. When I asked to be patched through to superior or give me an email address to register my complaint. The audacity of staff that no one is here and we don’t have complaint escalation email. I will post this on every social media available with respect to such LOW standard of customer service by TELSTRA

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra Customer Support is Pathetic

Hi KHammad,

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to hear there was an issue in porting you number. I understand this is frustrating.

If there is an issue with the number porting you will usually be contacted to advise of what the issue was. In this case it appears this has not happened. I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. If you wish to raise a complaint this can be done via our webform here https://tel.st/9r9hx.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now