gormac77
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra One Number - Corporate Accounts

Is One Number available on corporate plans? A number of staff here have bought Apple Watch 3's and want to add onto the corporate plans.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
18 REPLIES
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Telstra One Number - Corporate Accounts

Not yet. Apparently targetting the end of the year. The backend systems need to be modified for it to work.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
yardsled
Level 2: Rookie

Is there any update on one number for business customers as yet
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Yardsled,

We have no further updates at this stage I'm sorry. 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

yardsled

can you please explain why this is not enabled for business, Telstra is meant to be the best Telco in Australia but can only service a small portion of their customers with one number.

and the simple fact that there is no explanation nor time frame seem to be just stupid.

Greensted

I would like to ask the same question and express the same frustration as Yardsled. Is there any plan to bring one number to business accounts? If so any timelin?. If not I shake my head in dismay at the performance of the 'market leader'.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Greensted

elstra One Number uses new technology that needs to be supported on both our network and our billing systems. We can't provide a time frame for when it will be available to you but keep an eye out for further announcements.

I've talked to a colleague in our Mobile Support area, and he has suggested it appears to be related to the initial trouble we had getting VoLTE working in our 10 digit account systems. The indication I have been given is we're working pretty hard on a solution, but there's no telling when the "Eureka!" moment is likely to come along. We also need to be very careful that the solution rolled out doesn't impact on existing services.

Thanks for your patience, sorry I can't give you a solid date!

Kind Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

yardsled

Hi Telstra.

2 questions.. any further progress on this issue with no access to one number for business account,

also, who would I contact within Telstra to have the cost of 2 watches reimbursed as it appears that the major point of buying the watches was for the one number feature.. ( which was clearly not mentioned on the Telstra web site nor the apple launch)

I have spent money on upgrading my wifes and my watch fora feature that Telstra can not provide.

I would like Telstra to seriously look at reimbursing me the cost of the watches... then I can just move on.

Reagrds

Yardsled

Charli_

Any update - it’s Christmas and there’s lots of Apple 3 watches kicking around. Surely you’ve wrapped your head around your billing issues by now. Why would you release partial technology, surely a very large chunk of your business is corporate/business - why cut the, off........the company does do strange things.
Daniel35

Hi Lindy,

any news on this topic?

Best regards

Daniel

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Daniel35,

No further information at this stage, sorry. One Number is currently only available to customers who have a Telstra mobile service on a 13 digit account number. 

- Tim 

BuildThisLove
Level 3: Gumshoe

Hi Timmy - any ETA or anything? Surely someone must have some idea!!
Watchthisidiot

again, any progress?

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi there, 

Sorry we still have no updates at this stage,

Lindy

BuildThisLove

Still no update, this is crazy?!
Sam8000000

Same for me. I’d like a reimbursement too. It was the only reason I bought the new watch.
BuildThisLove

Are there any updates on this yet for corporate phone users?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi BuildThisLove.

Not at this stage I'm afraid. We are hoping for a resolution in the near future. 

Kind Regards

Highlighted
BuildThisLove

That was the line 3 months ago!!!

Want a Big Gigaboost?

Get a Massive 10GB Bonus on Select Lease Plans.

Find out more