10RSAX
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra one number with Apple watch 4 when on a business account?

Answered

I have just purchased an Apple Watch 4 with Cellular.

I have a business phone but am not sure of the specifics of the account type i.e. small or not.

I want to activate Telstra one number for my business phone that I carry. If I cannot, if it turns out it is a business account that is not eligible, what are my options to enable the cellular side of the watch? I have personal Telstra accounts for my home phone, internet and my wife's mobile. Is it possible to enable the one number through my wifes phone? would I still be able to make and recieve calls from my watch that register as my work phone number? I hope so... Seems insane to think I would need an additional telstra post paid plan to enable the cellular functionality on the watch, as was suggested on the first phone call to Telstra.   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra one number with Apple watch 4 when on a business account?

Hey 10RSAX,

It will depend if the Business account is compatible with the Telstra One Number service. You can have this checked with the Business Live Chat team 24/7 via

http://tel.st/ufhwt

This will not be able to be synced to your partners mobile account and then have calls come through from your business account. 

Let us know how you go having this discussed and checked with the Business Live Chat team. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra one number with Apple watch 4 when on a business account?

Hey 10RSAX,

It will depend if the Business account is compatible with the Telstra One Number service. You can have this checked with the Business Live Chat team 24/7 via

http://tel.st/ufhwt

This will not be able to be synced to your partners mobile account and then have calls come through from your business account. 

Let us know how you go having this discussed and checked with the Business Live Chat team. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Want a Big Gigaboost?

Get a Massive 10GB Bonus on Select Lease Plans.

Find out more