miss_melamoo
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra staff connect plan

Hi there, I'm a current staff member on maternity leave, so unable to access intranet pages from home. I have an out of contract staff connect mobile plan, and all I want is to recontract with a new handset on the same plan, but having all sorts of trouble as I can't access the webform from home... Surely there's an alternative way for me to place my order from home? Please help!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Telstra staff connect plan

Staff plans can only be done internally when your user profile is logged into a pc, easiest option would be to duck into work when convenient for you. Crowd support is primarily for consumer customers to help other customers. I'd recommend using Yammer for staff plan queries.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

miss_melamoo
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for the info! I can't really access work at the moment, as is a call centre and I've been away for over a year, so need all my passwords reset before I can even log into a computer. I'm not due back until April next year... I'll try yammer though. Hopefully there may be an alternative. Cheers.
**Edit - I don't think I can access yammer without intranet either...**

I'll send you a private message.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now