Highlighted
bababrown
Level 1: Cadet

Temporary data pack

Answered

I have a postpaid mobile phone and want to purchase additional data for one month only. Can anyone tell me if I will need to cancel after the month is up or if this will happen automatically?  Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Temporary data pack

Hi bababrown,

You can find all the info on adding, changing and removing data packs at https://go.telstra.com.au/helpandsupport/-/adding-changing-or-cancelling-a-data-pack

Please note, they don't automatically cancel, so you will need to arrange it to be removed when you no longer need it.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Hi bababrown,

You can find all the info on adding, changing and removing data packs at https://go.telstra.com.au/helpandsupport/-/adding-changing-or-cancelling-a-data-pack

Please note, they don't automatically cancel, so you will need to arrange it to be removed when you no longer need it.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
bababrown
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks so much for your help, much appreciated!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now