CrowdSupport®
blackrose
Level 2: Rookie

Toshiba protege z10tBi5

Has anyone else had trouble trying to order the toshiba protege z10tBi5.. I ordered the morning they were on the telstra page within an hour of them being on their, after 45 mins on the phone doing the order i find out the next day it didn't go through. So they didn't it again 3 times. Now i have a different order number. I received a text message yesterday saying it will be delivered on the 13/6 but that was with the original order number. I rang again and now they tell me their is none in stock. Why is it so hard to order a product from Telstra and why is it you always get told the same standard excuses or you get 6 or 7 different answers...so bloody frustrating

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
Level 19: Deputy Director

Re: Toshiba protege z10tBi5

I guess its because Telstra staff are inventive and are expert at making up multiple excuses.

Kudos and thanks welcomed

If I have managed to outsmart myself and give a Solution please mark it as so. "button"
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

For something like this I would recommend speaking to the Online Shop on 1300 131 113 as they manage all orders via the websites. They are best placed to check the status of the original order and provide a status update. If you have received an SMS with the original order number and a delivery date then it does sound like stock has been allocated to you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

blackrose

Believe me i have done that on numerous occasions. Today saturday i recieved a phone call telling me my order has been cancelled due to no stock. This is after i recieved an email feom the complaints department saying my item is in status mode and will be delived in 5 to 7 days. So hence i do not where i stand and noone seems to be able to give me an answer. I am so over this run around...i cannot for the life of me understand how putting in an order can be so difficult and frustrating. I will be putting in another complaint and will be going to the Obudsman over this. Its just not good enough.
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

What is your complaint case number?

I can get the case manager to touch base with you again about this. It sounded like multiple orders were placed during this process so, regrettably, there may be some continuing confusion whilst this is worked out.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

blackrose

SR1-200771415555
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that blackrose

I have followed this up on your behalf & would expect you to be contacted by close of business Wednesday

Please let us know if this doesn't occur

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

blackrose

I have just received another email apologising for the mistake and now i am being told that the order went into error as there is no stock available. Very frustrating since i placed my order within half hour of it being advertised on your shop web page. What i want to know has my order been cancelled? No one seems to know the answer to that question. Telstra very very bad service..not happy at all...
blackrose

Can you please tell me why my order was cancelled once again
blackrose

Can you tell me why was my order cancelled once again. I recieved an email on the 13 th saying no stock and waiting and will email as soon as they arrive. Find out today my order has been cancelled again.
Support Team
Support Team

The people who would be able to answer that question are our Online Shop Team on 1300 131 113 blackrose.

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

blackrose

No joy there....believe me i have tried...they just tell me no stock no reason why they cancelled order.....just about ready to give up on the whole idea and take my buisness elsewhere....terrible service Telstra
Support Team
Support Team

As far as I know they normally cancel orders if the time until we get new stock in will be too long, but again that's something that the Online Shop team would have more information about.

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now