CrowdSupport®
sara731
Level 2: Rookie

Unlist mobile number

Answered

Hi, I would like my mobile number unlisted but still maintain the caller id, would I be able to change it via online or on the 24/7 app?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sara731
Accepted Solution

Re: Unlist mobile number

I'll answer it myself. Went on 24/7 and had a chat online and got mobile number unlisted but caller id maintained. Other option, walk in to Telstra store or call them.  No option on 24/7 app to change privacy for mobile, only for home number. Hope this helps.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
sara731
Accepted Solution

I'll answer it myself. Went on 24/7 and had a chat online and got mobile number unlisted but caller id maintained. Other option, walk in to Telstra store or call them.  No option on 24/7 app to change privacy for mobile, only for home number. Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

The option to have an unlisted mobile number isn't in the app or online as mobile numbers aren't listed in the White Pages by default anyway. You would need to request the listing to get it listed in the first place.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now