I wanted to move from postpaid Vodafone to prepaid Telstra with the same number.
1. Got a sim from Telstra shop in Camberwell Victoria.
2. Used chat to activate, was told I will receive a confirmation email.
3,. One week nothing came
4. Contacted Telstra . Answer was sim had an error
5. Bought a $ 2 sim and tried again.
6. Again no confirmation email
7. Contacted Telstra. This time it was Name error.
8. The agent activated again and said nothing was wrong. Name was ok.
9. I have to wait another 48 hours.
9. My question is What is happening to Telstra? I am giving them business but they do not want it?
How sad. I am a Telstra customer for 30 years.
I am still waiting . May be I will stay with Vodafone.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We can help right now
Hi moba, some mobile port-in orders are taking longer than normal to be processed - my apologies for the frustration, and I trust this will be completed for you as soon as possible.
Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.
Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.