Highlighted
leewae91
Level 1: Cadet

Walking into store to buy data packs?

Answered

Was wondering, before I do so, can I walk into my local Telstra store to purchase data packs???

Not willing to do it online (dont ask). 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Walking into store to buy data packs?

if you walked into a store they'd be doing it online, still your account they need to access so I'm not sure how different that might be (won't ask)

if you're looking at adding a monthly data allowance (unless something has changed) you should be able to call up and request this over the phone, at least that's how it was done when I put a bigger data allowance on my service
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

if you walked into a store they'd be doing it online, still your account they need to access so I'm not sure how different that might be (won't ask)

if you're looking at adding a monthly data allowance (unless something has changed) you should be able to call up and request this over the phone, at least that's how it was done when I put a bigger data allowance on my service
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two
leewae91
Level 1: Cadet

So I could try calling up to add 5gb data? then I would assume they would bill me aud39 together with my monthly bills?

Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

@leewae91 wrote:

So I could try calling up to add 5gb data? then I would assume they would bill me aud39 together with my monthly bills?

Correct. You can upgrade to a Data Pack either Online through LIveChat, Over the Phone, In Store or through your Mobile handset (via http://m.bigpond.com/my ).

B.

Don't forget tho, your account details are stored on a Telstra network, and all of those methods require your details to be transferred securely either over a Telstra Internal network or via an Encrypted connection over the Internet.

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Want a Big Gigaboost?

Get a Massive 10GB Bonus on Select Lease Plans.

Find out more