moxi
Level 1: Cadet

back to previous plan

Answered

Hi, wanting to know what the process is to return to a previous plan. I updated my previous plan to take advantage of more gigabytes and have discovered that I can no longer afford it an am in financial difficulty. Could someone advise what I need to do or go to achieve this. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: back to previous plan

The ability to do that is going to depend on how you signed up for your current plan. If you were under contract and upgraded (not resigned) to a higher level, then you would be able to drop down with no penalty.

If you signed up to a new contract, then there will be Early Termination Payments involved.

Either way, give 132200 a call and speak to billing, who will be able to walk you through your options.
You could also try chatting online via https://livechat.telstra.com and you can copy and paste the conversation (so you have a copy) for your records.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: back to previous plan

The ability to do that is going to depend on how you signed up for your current plan. If you were under contract and upgraded (not resigned) to a higher level, then you would be able to drop down with no penalty.

If you signed up to a new contract, then there will be Early Termination Payments involved.

Either way, give 132200 a call and speak to billing, who will be able to walk you through your options.
You could also try chatting online via https://livechat.telstra.com and you can copy and paste the conversation (so you have a copy) for your records.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Want a Big Gigaboost?

Get a Massive 10GB Bonus on Select Lease Plans.

Find out more