Highlighted
Rece
Level 2: Rookie

off contract; monthly MRO bonus $10

Answered

hello crowd!

jeff was terrific locating the site that described the details of my 'off contract' contract: off contract, initial question, solved by DEANJA

i know i should go to my local retailer about this but it's friday night, i'm home and alone, it's the weekend and i really want to know what this $10 bonus is about!

i greatly appreciate your assistance in helping me understand the terms of this 'off contract' plan and whether i should move to something more accommodating of today's needs.

best regards,

ro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: off contract; monthly MRO bonus $10

Goodmorning Ro,

The $10 bonus is a credit that would go towards your mobile, this is based that you are on a very old $49 and above freedom plan.

Changing your mobile plan your will probably loose this $10 credit.

Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Goodmorning Ro,

The $10 bonus is a credit that would go towards your mobile, this is based that you are on a very old $49 and above freedom plan.

Changing your mobile plan your will probably loose this $10 credit.

Thanks.

Rece
Level 2: Rookie

ah, thank you very much extendo Smiley Happy your knowledge is appreciated and i accept this as my problem solved!

kudos to you Smiley Happy

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now