CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
lilbodes
Level 2: Rookie

plan sharing with family member

Last night I was on a 24x7 chat and the guy (Robinson) said that we could share our phone plan allowances with our daughter. He then transferred me to another chat (via a link) to get more info but after 40 minutes no response.'

]
Does anybody have any info as I would like to get her sorted.....

Daughter 12 heading off to high school, where we have been told that the phone is also her way to get info ( to use the wifi at school to do research- they can also use a laptop but the phone is quicker to turn start up ) 

She has my old handset (iphone 4s) as a ipod, Being a kid I dont want to be forking out for a phone that I imagine will be broken shortly (4s doesnt currently "live" in her bag).

Use should really only be the few calls to let us know "I'll be late", "going to Kate's" ect or txt, internet while out really shouldnt be high.

Telstra has our 2 mobile, landline and internet, surely they can offer something? friends on iinet have an awesome package in the same situation.  

Willing to consinder all sorts

TIA

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: plan sharing with family member

Hi lilbodes

Sounds like they were taking about our Data Share plans: 
https://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/plans-and-rates/share-your-data

There's a $40 a month plan that provides unlimited calls, sms and then shares the data allowance of other eligible services on the same bill - plus at the moment comes with 1 GB of data to add to the shared data pool 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now