timpon
Level 1: Cadet

"includes most 1800 & 13XX number' - clarification please.

Hi

I was wondering what you mean by the term " most 1800, 13XX numbers included in Telstra unlimited standard call allowance". I know you have given others some of the info but after reading some of the content I am in the same disillusion as I was when I got 2 different answers from Telstra online service.

Please just simply answer Yes or No, are 1800, 13XX numbers included in Telstra unlimited standard call allowance?

I was willing to sign up for a 12 or 24 mth plan but decided to stay with Optus as they don't charge for these calls. As you will be well aware, with the shutdown of the copper networks, ISP providers on a NBN do not provide calls for 13xx & 1800 numbers so you are in a very tight corner that the government has created (again).

Waiting your response

Tim A

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: "includes most 1800 & 13XX number' - clarification please.

You get charged for the following numbers:

131191, 131282, 132253, 132255 and 132674

I can't find any 1800 numbers listed currently that you would get charged for.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Re: "includes most 1800 & 13XX number' - clarification please.

And on an NBN Service with included calls, you get charged 40 cents per call to most 13xxx numbers with the exception of the Telstra numbers.

1800 numbers are treated as they always have been. They are free on a home service.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Want a Big Gigaboost?

Get a Massive 10GB Bonus on Select Lease Plans.

Find out more