CrowdSupport®
Magicbrownie
Level 1: Cadet

Arcadyan LH1000

Answered

Not at home right now so can't tell you exactly what firmware my modem is running on, I believe it is 0.04.14r, something along those lines, which I'm given to believe is quite a few updates behind, is there a way to manually update this. I've been told that it's an automatic rollout that I can't escalate, and I've also been told there's an option in gateway control to check for firmware updates and initialise them, some clarification on this would be appreciated 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Arcadyan LH1000

The only thing you could do to try to get the update is to reboot the modem using the GUI. To do this log into the modem http://192.168.0.1 (Password is Telstra) and go to Advanced > Management > System Reset Tab > Restart Device. It could take a few hours for update to occur.

If this doesn't work modem will have to be updated by Telstra pushing updated firmware to the modem or Telstra replacing modem.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

The only thing you could do to try to get the update is to reboot the modem using the GUI. To do this log into the modem http://192.168.0.1 (Password is Telstra) and go to Advanced > Management > System Reset Tab > Restart Device. It could take a few hours for update to occur.

If this doesn't work modem will have to be updated by Telstra pushing updated firmware to the modem or Telstra replacing modem.

Highlighted
Wayne7
Level 1: Cadet

I have just recently got the new Arcadyan LH1000 modem and setup NBN, everything is working fine but I can't get the Modem to recognise my IP Cam. Please help if you have any advise.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now