CrowdSupport®
StKildaBELONG
Level 1: Cadet

F@ast5355 - WAN DHCP Stopped errors and slow log page

This issue was raised a year ago (used same subject line), and doesn't appear to have any resolution. I'll keep searching.

I have been sent a new modem (even though I expressed my doubt that the modem was faulty, unless by design).

I only have 5862 lines with this error:

Date/TimeSeverityModuleMessage 
01.09.2019 16:13:09ErrorDHCPCWAN DHCP client (1) failed
01.09.2019 16:17:13ErrorDHCPCWAN DHCP client (1) failed

Device Info - ADSL (not NBN)

Serial NumberHardware VersionSoftware VersionGUI Version
N7183004V004265
FAST4353-A
SG7M100000170

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: F@ast5355 - WAN DHCP Stopped errors and slow log page

As you have Belong in your name.... are you a Telstra or Belong customer?

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: F@ast5355 - WAN DHCP Stopped errors and slow log page

The WAN DHCP client errors are pro ably due a fault on your ADSL link. If your modems has the same GUI as the F@st 5355 (it looks like you have the belong 4353 modem) the stats at Advanced》Gateway Settings 》 Stats 》 WAN 1 xDSL would give an i di ation of any faults in DSL link.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now