MuzzLiz
Level 1: Cadet

Gen 2 Modem wont switch over from mobile

Gen 2 modem has been on the mobile backup for three days now with no success of getting it back onto the nbn.  There are no outages in my area an di have tried to reboot the modem to no luck and the Telstra troubleshoot hasn't helped.  Thought id ask anyone on here if they had any idea before I sit on the phone to Telstra for the next few hours going around in god dam circles. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Gen 2 Modem wont switch over from mobile

I am afraid your only option is to call Telstra support. You have done the trouble shooter which should have given you a reference number. Quote this number when you speak to support and hopefully they will not ask you to repeat all the test you have already done.

The only other option is online chat

https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us/technical-support/internet/nbn/tech-support#lp:2way

Support Team
Support Team

Re: Gen 2 Modem wont switch over from mobile

Hey MuzzLiz, thank you for your post.

If there is no issue listed in your area currently and you have tried our troubleshooting tool, give our nbn support team a call direct on 1800 834 273 and we will check everything out.

Thank you.
- Ryan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now