CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
cher78
Level 1: Cadet

How do i change the Bigpond wifi password on the TGateway 2

We have a customer whom is asking 'How do i change the Bigpond wifi password on the new white TGateway 2?'

is it possible to change the wifi security password on the new white modems?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: How do i change the Bigpond wifi password on the TGateway 2

guide here: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Modems-Hardware-KB/How-To-Change-your-Wi-Fi-Password-SSID-amp...

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

@DrQ

The link you supplied doesn't work Error message "The article you are trying to access is not available"

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Modems-Hardware-KB/How-To-Change-your-Wi-Fi-Password-SSID-amp...

Yeah. It is working for me logged in but not when I am not. I just reported it to one of the comm managers to see if they can find out what happened.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now