DD1505
Level 2: Rookie

How to Port Foward with new Telstra Administration Service

Answered

I'd like to know how to Port Forward off of the Telstra website. 

When I copy and paste my IpV4 address into google it takes me to the Telstra Administration login page. 

2019-08-03 (2).pngTelstra Admin Login Site

Once accessed though it gives me no 'clickable'/accessible options of creating a port forward. It just gives me several graphs of information about my wifi router and nothing to interact with. I have watched a couple videos and tutorials and they do the exact same thing and they access a website with different tabs that can be selected to create and edit things like Port Forwarding. 

(After attempting to type in my Ip in my search bar to access this site again it now says 'connection refused' I'm guessing a timeout or limit on how many times this information can be accessed?)

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: How to Port Foward with new Telstra Administration Service

There are instructions for how to port forward on the Sagemcom F@st5335 in section 9 of the document linked in this post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Accepted Solution

There are instructions for how to port forward on the Sagemcom F@st5335 in section 9 of the document linked in this post

DD1505

Thanks for the help, the PDF will be great help! I still have an issue though, the Gateway Settings look completely different to what is shown on the given PDF. All it has is graphs stating my Wi-Fi and Network etc. I cant access a menu with buttons and controls.

Am I missing something? - Thanks

Instead of entering the ip4 address of your into google open a web browser and enter http://10.0.0.138 into the address bar of the browser. If you still get the same result could you post what you see?

Sakoasass12

This sounds like it could work 

Tay12
DD1505

2019-08-03 (4).pngThis is all I see as I log in.

That is the gateways information page and is displayed if you click on the F@st5355 just above admin instead of entering the password (admin) in the password box and then clicking on log in.

DD1505

Thanks I managed to fix this issue! I must of tripped up somewhere along the line when logging in. Thanks for the help!

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now