Dark_Shadow
Level 2: Rookie

I have a new security intercom that can't connect to my Gateway Router

Answered

I have a Aiphone JO Series Intercom that won't connect either automatically or manually with my router. I have static IP address and have had the following Ports opened by Tesltra: TCP443, TCP 8883 and UDP 10000 - 20000 but still can't connect.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: I have a new security intercom that can't connect to my Gateway Router

Which gateway do you have. If it’s a Technicolor (TG799, TG800, DJAO230, DJA0231 or DJN2130) or the Arcadyan (LH1000) try turning of band steering in the 2.4 GHz WiFi settings in the modem. This will result in -5G being added to then end of the 5 GHz.band SSID. The security intercom only works on the 2.4 GHz band. Some 2.4GHz device can’t connect when both bands have the same SSID.

If you have the Arcadyan version of the Sart modem Gen 2 and can connect the device to the modem’s WiFi but can’t communicate with the device this might be due to the Arcadyan modem not supporting NAT Loopback.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Accepted Solution

Which gateway do you have. If it’s a Technicolor (TG799, TG800, DJAO230, DJA0231 or DJN2130) or the Arcadyan (LH1000) try turning of band steering in the 2.4 GHz WiFi settings in the modem. This will result in -5G being added to then end of the 5 GHz.band SSID. The security intercom only works on the 2.4 GHz band. Some 2.4GHz device can’t connect when both bands have the same SSID.

If you have the Arcadyan version of the Sart modem Gen 2 and can connect the device to the modem’s WiFi but can’t communicate with the device this might be due to the Arcadyan modem not supporting NAT Loopback.

Dark_Shadow

My modem model says F@st 5355. It’s on bottom of modem/router.

When you try to connect the Intercom to the gateway's WiFi what error message do you get? Have you set the IP address in the intercom to auto? If you want to set a fixed address for the intercom use address reservation in the gateway (Advanced > Gateway Settings > DHCP > Add reserved address)..

Dark_Shadow

I tried to manually set IP address this is what is showing on Intercom Screen and RouterIMG_2067.jpgIntercom 1IMG_2068.jpgIntercom 2IMG_2069.jpgRouter - Shwoing PortsIMG_2072.jpgIP Address for Intercom

You have marked the post as answered was that by mistake or do you still have a problem. If you still have a problem does the Intercom appear in the list of connected devices on the gateways home page?

F@st5355_Connected_Devices_Home_Page.JPG

Dark_Shadow

Sorry not solved - the Intercom is not showing

Dark_Shadow

Solved - Used the WPS button on the Modem Control Panel. Thanks

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now