CrowdSupport®
EESquared
Level 1: Cadet

Lithium Ion Battery replacement for (NetGear AirCard 782S)?

Answered

Hello, i have recently acquired a used NetGear AirCard 782S (Telstra 4G WiFi Advanced) but it does not have the original Lithium Ion battery. Can the replacement batteries be purchased from a Telstra shop? Can anyone recommend an online retailer that supplies the equivalent replacement batteries? Thanks in advance :-)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Lithium Ion Battery replacement for (NetGear AirCard 782S)?

Hi @EESquared

Thanks for reaching out.

I don't believe that we on sell additional batteries from a store but our team may be able to provide further support if you call 13 22 00. 

In saying this if you would like to connect with your local Telstra store details can be found via: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Find-your-nearest-Telstra-Retail/ct-p/tstore

Please let us know how you get on and what the outcome was.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Lithium Ion Battery replacement for (NetGear AirCard 782S)?

Hi @EESquared

Thanks for reaching out.

I don't believe that we on sell additional batteries from a store but our team may be able to provide further support if you call 13 22 00. 

In saying this if you would like to connect with your local Telstra store details can be found via: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Find-your-nearest-Telstra-Retail/ct-p/tstore

Please let us know how you get on and what the outcome was.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now