Rc3110
Level 1: Cadet

NBN - Technician

Answered

Good day

I have reported a fault a week ago, and being told daily that the call centre either can't reach the technicians to book a slot for a technician to be sent to me, or that there is no slots available. I am being told daily that someone will call me with a time for a technician to come out.  I got a call back on Tuesdat to say that a slot is still not available. Is there a shortage of technicians? Is there a major problem with the NBN? Who can I contact?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN - Technician

NBN Co won't deal with you directly. Your only option is to keep calling Telstra to get an appointment.
But, you could also lodge a complaint with the TIO about NBN Co and their inability to send a technician.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN - Technician

NBN Co won't deal with you directly. Your only option is to keep calling Telstra to get an appointment.
But, you could also lodge a complaint with the TIO about NBN Co and their inability to send a technician.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more