CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
kawungan
Level 1: Cadet

NBN

Answered

How does the connection Process work.

I wanted to order NBN and a smart modem for the NBN which is scheduled for A week. I have just spent ages talking to some woman who was only interested in changing my Plan. At the en all she could say was when the NBN is connected we will get in touch with you and ask what hardware you need. My current modem will not work with the NBN so why not do some thing now. The smart modem will connect Now and change over when the NBN is available but she could not Grasp that... HELP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN

Once NBN is available in your area you will be able to order a NBN service and should not need to change plans. The modem will be sent before the date you are cut over to NBN.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN

Once NBN is available in your area you will be able to order a NBN service and should not need to change plans. The modem will be sent before the date you are cut over to NBN.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now