Highlighted
MJMillard-51050
Level 3: Gumshoe

Netgear NIGHTHAWK M1 Router

Answered

When is the new Netgear NIGHTHAWK M1 Router going to be available?

See http://www.netgear.com.au/landings/nighthawk-mr1100-mobile-router/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Netgear NIGHTHAWK M1 Router

Keep an eye on their website over the next week or so Smiley Wink

If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Keep an eye on their website over the next week or so Smiley Wink

If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Rumsey
Level 1: Cadet

I bought one today

The Netgear Mobile app to configure/access the device does not login with the default passowrd in the manual "admin". Any ideas?

Rumsey

do a factory reset and start again, worked

BML55

I rang Telstra to see how I could save some/any money & not have a land line for the modem. I was "sold" the Netgear Nighthawke M1 Router & was told that I could then get rid of both.

Well, I received it yesterday & think that I have set it up correctly BUT & I feel quite stupid but how do I connect to the internet??

The Telstra guy said it was a simple procedure, with instructions included & after spending over an hour "chatting" to Telstra, I gave up!

Simple question from someone who thinks they know what they were sold but apparently not!

Thanks

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@BML55

I'm sorry to hear that you've had troubles connecting to the internet with your Nighthawk modem.

This device should be connecting itself automatically and the only thing you'd need to do is connect either via Ethernet, or via Wi-Fi in order to get online.

Are you able to elaborate on the issue that you are experiencing?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

BML55

Thanks for the reply.

I have been on the phone to Telstra & they checked & couldn't find the problem & suggested I go into a Telstra shop, which I will do after work today.

I hope there is no charge!

BML55

I now know how to have the internet with my new Netgear nighthawk router (thanks to the Telstra shop at Norwood but thumps down to ringing Telstra!)

My question is.......I have Foxtel but when I go to On Demand the internet isn't working..

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@BML55 Thanks for your question.

If your internet is working except for the On Demand features of your Foxtel, the Foxtel Tech Team should be able to help out with that.

You can contact them on 131999.

I hope that helps.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

BML55

Thanks - I will contact them.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now