CrowdSupport®
DAPATTER1
Level 1: Cadet

Netgear Night Hawk M1 Modem - Ethernet port is down

have been using this as my primary internet router for about 6 months or more. Just moved house, but using the same setup and now the ethernet port seems to shut down quite quickly and only re-enables for about 1 minute when I touch the power button on the modem, but then goes down again. This is the telstra specific firmware, see attached screen shot. Doesnt appear to be any errors and it doesnt look like this is a new firmware upgrade which happened recently? I am thinking faulty hardware? Have done full factory reset...same issues. Can I please organise a replacement unitScreenshot 2019-10-19 19.24.57.png

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Netgear Night Hawk M1 Modem - Ethernet port is down

Hi @DAPATTER1,

If there seems to be any type of fault with the device itself our Tech Support team can help look into it and replace if needed. They can be reached any time on 133933 or via secure Live Chat here:  https://tel.st/2snr7

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

DAPATTER1
Level 1: Cadet

Thats a rubbish answer and spambot response....I was after a detailed solution to the issue with the specific telstra firmware v the generic netgear firmware. I am more than happy for you to have you support team send me a replacement as a possible solution, as soon as possible. You have my details from my account and can process accordingly. I cannot waste any more of my life waiting on a call or chat with telstra.

Level 22: Superhuman

Crowd Support is not a customer service channel for Telstra. No one here has account access. 

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now