CrowdSupport®
MaxSophie
Level 3: Gumshoe

Netgear Nighthawk M1 Router - dual patch cable

I've got a Netgear Nighthawk M1 router which has previously been connected to a single omni antenna.

I need to get a new patch cable as I bent the pin on my current one.

I noticed there are dual patch cables that have 2 TS9 connections back to a single FME male connection.

Given I only use 1 antenna - are the dual patch cables of any benefit over a single patch cable connected to just one of the Nighthawk antenna plugs?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Netgear Nighthawk M1 Router - dual patch cable

Hi @MaxSophie

Thanks for reaching out.

Can I ask if you have spoken with a member of our technical support team as of yet over the phone by calling 133 933?

If yes what was advised on the call for resolution?

If not I think they would be best to assist with the question above so I would recommend giving them a call.

Please let us know how you get on.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now