Smart modem lights

Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Smart modem lights

That's great to hear. Smiley Happy If it is really bothering you, I would recommend contacting our Tech Team 1800834273. Otherwise, if all is well and continues to be an anomaly without an issue with your physical service, there's no real need to explore further. Maybe just keep an eye on it. Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Level 22: Superhuman

Would you please provide a detailed question so that we can give you a relevant answer.

Thank you

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
darrylg
Level 2: Rookie

Funny, there was a question when I posted?

Question was - the online light is intermittent, it was off for at least an hour but internet was available at normal speed (45 mbps) and all other lights were green.  Phone was available.  I thought the LED had failed but it has just come back on.  Any ideas?

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @darrylg,

Thanks for reaching out and clarifying further. If your broadband connection appears to be working fine even though the light is intermittent, it could be an LED light issue. However, it wouldn't make it really helpful in determining if there is an issue with your service. 

Have you had connection problems with your service prior to now?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

darrylg

The connection has been pretty solid and hardly ever below 40mbps when I have checked.  I have noticed the light out a couple of times but as my service seems better than most I haven't worried about it.

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

That's great to hear. Smiley Happy If it is really bothering you, I would recommend contacting our Tech Team 1800834273. Otherwise, if all is well and continues to be an anomaly without an issue with your physical service, there's no real need to explore further. Maybe just keep an eye on it. Smiley Happy

darrylg

Tks Renee.

Support Team
Support Team

No worries, you're more than welcome @darrylg. Smiley Happy

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now