CrowdSupport®
Alex_Hutchinson
Level 1: Cadet

T box phone light turns blue unprompted

The phone light on my t box keeps turning blue and the box itself makes an almost phone ring like noise, several times a day, without any prompting on my end. I've been unable to find any indication that this is a normal behaviour. The t box is not used for a phone in any capacity, though it is connected via a phone line.

This often happens immediately before the box shuts down entirely (which happens at least once a fortnight), though I'm unsure if that's a false correlation from it just drawing my attention and paying notice when it crashes.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: T box phone light turns blue unprompted

Hey! Thanks for reaching out. Can I please confirm, have you tried a factory reset? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now