CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
claudiop2
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra Gateway Frontier Router DJN2130 Firewall User Defined setup

Answered

Hi

Been trying to setup User Defined Firewall rules but the "Add new firewall rule" tabs are disabled.

I've read the Help file but it states the obvious. I've checked and saved the "Answer Internet ping", as per suggestion in other post, but to no avail. I've tried pretty much all possible settings under the pull-down menus but struck out.

I'm trying specifically block games from one of my LAN PCs and specifically "League of Legends".

I've setup Port Forwarding in previous routers but this one seems particularly finicky

any ideas much appreciated

cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Gateway Frontier Router DJN2130 Firewall User Defined setup

After selecting user defined rules, you will need to hit Save, then when you go back in, you will be able to make changes.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

After selecting user defined rules, you will need to hit Save, then when you go back in, you will be able to make changes.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

claudiop2
Level 3: Gumshoe

Thanks Shellock

Pity that this vital bit of info wasn't included in the Help file!

cheers

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now