CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Opa53
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Smart Wi-Fi Booster

Answered

What do users think of this hardware? I face cabling issues in my 2 story brick veneer house with the nbn connection in the front lounge, the current ADSL2+ modem in the kitchen in the centre of the house around which most of the phone and tablet internet usage occurs, and my desktop in the study connected by an ASUS PCE-N15 card. I want to look at a wifi mesh solution for the kitchen, the study, and possibly the upstairs bedrooms and my wife's craft room. Is the Telstra Smart WiFi Booster solution scalable? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Smart Wi-Fi Booster

Its scalable up to 4 disks, I'd recommend starting with 2 then then adding another 2 if required (they come in packs of 2). I'd recommend placing the second on as near as practical to the center of the house or stair case if its relatively center.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Smart Wi-Fi Booster

Its scalable up to 4 disks, I'd recommend starting with 2 then then adding another 2 if required (they come in packs of 2). I'd recommend placing the second on as near as practical to the center of the house or stair case if its relatively center.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now