Bigmonster49
Level 1: Cadet

Wifi iPhone 7+ slow on nbn modem

All our devices work on the new modem that TELSTRA sent us for nbn except my partner and I can’t use the wifi on our iPhone 7+
It is so slow that we are going over our plans data allowance as a result.
I have reset the modem aswell and speed test is fine with all of our devices including the phones having trouble (weird).
Has anyone had this issue before and fixed it I have reset the phones network settings and that still has not worked

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Wifi iPhone 7+ slow on nbn modem

Hi @Bigmonster49,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about this ongoing issue, I can understand your frustration.

Can I please confirm if you have any lag issues with your iPhone 7+ when on the mobile network?

Please let me know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Bigmonster49
Level 1: Cadet

No lagging on the mobile network only on wifi when a friend came over the other day she connected to and experienced the same thing on her mobile phone when she connected to our wifi as well
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for letting me know @Bigmonster49. In that case, I recommend speaking with our Technical Support team about this. You can find them online via Live Chat or over the phone on 133933.

Please let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more