CrowdSupport®
Freddiefrog
Level 1: Cadet

blue light on modem

I received this email,    note there is NO Reply to it.

Hi,

Your Telstra Smart Modem has been connected to Telstra's mobile network for 2 days. We need your help switching it back to the Telstra fixed network so you can stay online.

For instructions on how to switch back, please visitfix.telstra.com/smartmodem. If you've already switched back please ignore this message.

Thanks,
The Telstra team

clicking on the link opens a page which DOES NOT tell you how to switch back or reset the modem but asks after resetting is the light blue or green.

clicking on BLUE then asks you to log in to another service which asks what service is affected.

Pick any service and that's as far as it goes............

my internet still works with the blue light so there it stays.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: blue light on modem

If you have tried rebooting the modem and modem is still on backup ring Telstra support and lodge a fault.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: blue light on modem

Hi @Freddiefrog

This is most certainly not the feedback we like to see coming from our customers.

Can I ask if you are still having a problem with your connection?

Please let me know so I can best assist further.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now