CrowdSupport®
nk15
Level 1: Cadet

how to escalate complaint to CEO

Is anyone knows how to escalate complaint to CEO  of telstra.i  had an issue connecting to NBN  tried numerous calls to fault been sent a new modem at the end it was not a modem fault.modem was in back up in mode from day one 2 month speed was slower then my previous ADSL but when it come down to even cant get in on google webpage made a complaint 21/08 after having a technician in my house checked that said there is no fault might be an nbn made an aointment , i took time off work no one showed up got your problem fixed. it is not fixed made another complaint got myself a case manager who never bothered to call me back, i even provided an email they can contact me no contact. calling fault team they only sent emails back to manager from whom i have no response.  TELSTRA cancelled my another tech appointment as it is a jumping issue been escalated to that team. obviously if it is not my fault ,it is not nbn fault obviously there is connection fault somewhere, get a technician at the nod to check it.I was trying to lodge complaint online to CEO, website not found, that link does not work. anyone has ideas how can be connected to nbn

case number INC 06622178

Complaint number SR-2176052766250

GET ME UPDATED, GET THAT FIXED

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: how to escalate complaint to CEO

@nk15 You can lodge a formal complaint online via https://tel.st/4amxg

As well as sending one directly to the CEO (If this still works)?

I'm sure though, one of the talented Telstra Reps here will be able to help you further as this shouldn't be happening :-(

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

It will have been NBN Co that cancelled the appointment,  they have a nasty habit of doing that. 

But, as you need an NBN Co technician to visit (it is their infrastructure), then other than your existing complaint, you should be giving 1800 834 273 a call and getting them rebooked.

Note: even if they come to check things out, you may not see them as their work is usually all done outside of your home. The good ones come and knock on your door and let you know what is happening and check the socket inside your house.

If you get multiple cancellations and no fix, you can lodge a complaint about NBN Co to the Ombudsman via www.tio.com.au

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
nk15

thank you i did lodge formal CEO complaint last night in order to do so have to hot spotted from my mobile, modem still in back up mode even reset and done all troble shotting, had nbn technitian that was booked again last week for today 4/09 again no show, so caled case manager no contact so far what soever.Why is that so difficult to get a tech ether telstra or nbn to a nod and correctly connect disconnect reconnect again as looking as i am still be connected to ADSL  but performance even worse.

SEE WHAT OUTCOME OF CEO COMPLAINT GOING TO BE IF NO FIX IN 2 WEEK WILL COMPLAINT TO TIO

GOING ON FOR 2 MONTH ALREADY, NEVER BEEN PROPERLY CONECTED TO NBN AND STILL GET BILLED FOR IT.

CEO complaint SR-21799939005004 EMAIL SAID CAN TAKE 5 BUSSNESS DAYS WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED

i WISH I NEVER AGREED TO GET TO NBN SHOULD HAVE JUST WAITED UNTIL OPTUS GET 5G MOBILE BROADBAND AND CONNECT TO THEM

nk15

update on the issue finally case manager called me up saying they cant do anything as it is upgrades on nbn will call me in week.at the same day finally nbn tech came did not cancelled appointment, done excellent job actually ends up i was not connected to a proper port at nbn node all good. moral of the story they still have no idea what going on, so complain to get yourself herd so finally someone will fix it. would be funny if case manager will call me to find out about progress.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now