CrowdSupport®
Ttiksalp
Level 1: Cadet

CONTACT TELSTRA

Answered

I have received an email from Telstra which is factually incorrect.  Does anybody know an email address to which I can send an email pointing out their error?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: CONTACT TELSTRA

Hi @Ttiksalp

Thanks for reaching out. 

I recommend speaking with our team on live chat here:  https://tel.st/wvjyu or on 132200 and they will be able to assist you further. 

Let me know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @Ttiksalp

Thanks for reaching out. 

I recommend speaking with our team on live chat here:  https://tel.st/wvjyu or on 132200 and they will be able to assist you further. 

Let me know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Ttiksalp
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Tanasha,

Yes, I could talk with Rowell, Mohamad, Vish, Carla, Joe, Erica, Chris or any one of the other 10 or more names I have noted in the hours and hours I have spent on the phone in the last 5 weeks.  Most have been courteous and helpful, within the boundaries of their role.

What I really want to do is send back a copy of a letter from Telstra.  The system generated letter is blatantly incorrect, but only by sending back a copy with my comments can I get the message through.

So, TanashaM from Telstra, thank you for noticing my post & trying to help.  A phone call won't achieve my objective.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

There is no contact method option to send back an email as such however, you can lodge a complaint at this link https://tel.st/cdyca

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now