CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
mwood
Level 1: Cadet

DIfferent phone number to what Telstra supplied at time of connection.

Answered

I've just moved house and have bought my home phone over with Telstra. I even got a lovely text a few days prior to tell me what my new phone number would be, which I thought was great. This meant I could start changing my addresses and contacts and so forth.

However when I logged into My Account on Telstra.com.au, I discovered that I had a different phone number to the one I had been supplied with via text. I tried to ring my "new" phone number and it says that it is disconnected....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: DIfferent phone number to what Telstra supplied at time of connection.

Hi Mwood,

Welcome to Crowd Support!

Try making a call from your landline to 127 22 123 and it should tell you what number you are using.
Lathania

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: DIfferent phone number to what Telstra supplied at time of connection.

Hi Mwood,

Welcome to Crowd Support!

Try making a call from your landline to 127 22 123 and it should tell you what number you are using.
Lathania

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now