CrowdSupport®
Michael145
Level 2: Rookie

Executive Management escalation

All, I'm absolutely exasperated and frustrated at not being able to get a simple issue resolved with Telstra (enabling an email mailbox).  I've raised several incidents and several complaints via the complaints process but cannot get any service or resolution.

I've got to the point where I want to email a Senior Executive as no other process works.  I've never had to do anything like this before in my life.

Does anyone know the email address of the CEO or an appropriate Executive?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Executive Management escalation

Hi @Michael145

It is not good to read about the poor experience you have had with an ongoing complaint, I apologise for the frustration and inconvenience caused.

Can I please confirm your SR complaint reference number? This will allow me to email your case manager asking for your complaint to be reviewed. 

Look forward to your reply.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Michael145

Hi Dani39,

Thanks for your reply.  Here are the details:

- Issue: I want to have an existing mailbox re-enabled after it was disabled by Telstra when I moved home (which moved me from Bigpond Cable to Bigpond NBN).  Mailbox is sandra.dezwart@bigpond.com  We have several services connected to this mailbox so I need it re-enabled.

Timeline:  Mailbox stopped working around 28/08/2019

Reference numbers:  I have made several attempts to have this resolved.

INT 1-2183071455586

Complaint raised: 11/09/2019: SR1-2188407516390

Live Chat reference: 1-2174333872244

Complaint raised: 13/09/2019: SR 1-2190823723207

Escalation reference number: 3/10/2019: INT 1-2214929033440

Each time I get asked the same question, and each time I get referred from NBN to cable, then to the accounts and billing department.  

But I still do not have the issue resolved.  I've been with Telstra for many many years and this issue makes me want to leave Telstra and move to a different provider.

Please help or please provide me a way for me to escalate around the normal processes as they are not helping.

Regards,

Michael

Highlighted
Michael145

oh, I also have the several Internet Chat logs if you want to see the online dialogue I've been going through.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Michael145,

I have requested you are contacted as soon as possible, please do keep me in the loop.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Michael145

I've still had no contact from Telstra so I will to ask again...

How can I email a Senior Executive to get some kind of response and action???

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Michael, 

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't heard from your case manager yet so I've contacted the Team Leader overseeing this ensure you get a call as soon as possible.

Since you're requesting to contact the senior executive office, we've got a form you can complete here that should help get you through to the right team.

Let me know how you get on with this.

- Matty

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now