cognitiveant
Level 4: Private Eye

Lead-in cable

Who would I contact regarding this? as Telstra NBN tech support is no help.

IMG-08212.jpg

IMG-08242.jpg

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Lead-in cable

Hey cognitiveant,

I would recommend having this raised as an official complaint so that we can have a specialized case manager assigned to have this investigated and resolved further for you. This can be raised via our secure form at 

https://tel.st/9d3em

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

cognitiveant

Thank you for your reply,

I have already raised this three times with another enquiry and got no replies.   

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for taking the time to raise a complaint previously @cognitiveant

Can we please have the complaint reference number starting with SR so we can get in touch with your previous case manager?

I look forward to your response.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

cognitiveant

Thanks for your reply,

1-2116408870704 on 9th July 2019 and 1-2094819365518 on 12 July 2019 and currently 1-2127635829756 on 16 July 2019.

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the reply. 

You should be contacted regarding your complaint either today or tomorrow. Don't hesitate to keep us updated. 

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

For complaints, it can take 5 business days to initially respond to a complaint, so the one that was lodged on the 9th should have received a response by the 16th.

Lodging a number of complaints close together can have the effect of delaying the whole lot. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
cognitiveant

When I enquire with the older service requests, they mention that it has been closed, then tech support creates a new service request, with a 24-48hr reply timeframe.  

I wonder if this is clashing with a TIO despute.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi cognitiveant. 

Can I please get your TIO reference number to follow up for you?

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

cognitiveant

2019/06/12287

Thanks

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks cognitiveant

So as you already have an open TIO complaint with us, the subsequent complaints you have raised have all been withdrawn as duplicates of this original complaint. Please do not realise further additional complaints as this only slows the process down when there is an open complaint.

I have gone ahead checked the TIO complaint reference and have now reached out directly to your TIO complaint case manager via email. I have requested that they contact you via phone as soon as they are available to update you on this and what they are doing to resolve the issue. 

If you have not received contact from your case manager within 2 business days (as I am not privy to the case managers individual work schedule), please come back & let us know here so we can take the next steps to follow up & escalate on your behalf.

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now