CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
poombar81
Level 1: Cadet

NBN to Cable

Answered
I have home business NBN service past contract period and now I am moving into a house with Telstra cable line in service. I tried to book it as moving connection but I was told I have to disconnect and start new cable service with new connection fee and also move fee? Anyone with similar experience? and what is the direct helpline for such issue?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN to Cable

You shouldn't have to disconnect as such, it should just be handled as a move. You might get hit with a new connection fee if the property hasn't had an active Telstra connection in the past 6 months.
It should all be handled by the moves team.

If it is on a business plan, call 132000
If it is on a residential plan, call 132200
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN to Cable

You shouldn't have to disconnect as such, it should just be handled as a move. You might get hit with a new connection fee if the property hasn't had an active Telstra connection in the past 6 months.
It should all be handled by the moves team.

If it is on a business plan, call 132000
If it is on a residential plan, call 132200
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more