CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Un4
Level 1: Cadet

NBN

I ordered NBN Internet.
Order reference number is NA50291879.

There are two units at 47 .The unit number are 47 and 47B. My unit number is 47B and I live in back. There are two addresses. The maill address is 47 Studio B and the utilities address is 47B  This unit was built as the new house.

The internet provider for 47 "B" will need a once only access to the NTD located at the NBN box in 47. Please let me know when thay need this access and the property manager will let them in.

I want to receive all bills to my email. and you have to record my bill address as 47B 

P.S It is same situation at 61  They are using Telstra NBN now. Their address is 61B

<Personal details removed from public forum>

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: NBN

None of that can be done through Crowdsupport. You need to give 132200 a call and speak to a consultant (or use Livechat).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: NBN

Hi @Un4

Just checking in to see if you had a chance to speak with the team and if you need any further help or support?

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more