Highlighted
Telstra2Hard
Level 2: Rookie

Nbn

Sooooo....
About 4 months ago, I tried to change NBN provider.
From an excellent NBN service with (another company) to telstra. Today, I still have no nbn. Still have the NTD box on the wall, have 3 smart modems, 4 technician visits (he can’t re- install the box!) over 100 hours on the phone and 4 in store visits. We have very poor 3g coverage so rely on nbn/WiFi for communication.
Has anyone else had an issue like this with Telstra? How did you resolve it? Because Telstra are doing less than nothing.
The complaints person <Removed> seems incapable of sorting this.
My advice to anyone considering moving their service to Telstra is don’t. Its not cheaper and certainly not easier!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Nbn

Hey @Telstra2Hard

We have responded to your other thread about this issue and we have escalated this for you with our complaints team.

I am confident they will be in the best position to assist you.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now