CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

New account

I have 3 accounts on my profile. One account is my daughter's. I'd like to move her account and associated mobile service to a new profile at a new address. I'd also like to move her email address from my profile to hers. How do I make this happen?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Re: New account

so you want to move her services into her name? or just move her services to a new billing account under your name?

Highlighted

Her services are in her name under an account on my profile. She now has her own profile and  account at a new address. I want to move her services onto her new account and move her email addresses to her new profile.

Highlighted

The new profile and account was needed to get telstra nbn at the new address. 

Highlighted
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

You will have to do a change of ownership then you can call 132200 & do it over the phone if she is present or if she is a full authority on your account she can do it without you present

Otherwise you can search "change of ownership" on Telstra.com.au & download the consumer to consumer form & fill it out

Thank you. That is a partial solution. I can move the mobile service across.

Moving emails from one Telstra ID to another is more difficult. According to low level support, impossible. I spent much too long just getting support to even understand what i needed then had to explain why i needed it.

I only ever need support to complete difficult things which they never seem to be able to accomplish. I have no faith in them. I get stressed whenever i need to contact them. How did things get this bad.

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more