CrowdSupport®
Phil-Lisle
Level 1: Cadet

Old Telstra Termination Box in Garage

I have an old (brown) Telstra termination box located in my garage that looks to be from the 1980s when the extension was built. Am planning to remove the stud wall it is connected to - who do I contact to arrange to have it moved (or probabloy replaced)?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Old Telstra Termination Box in Garage

If you have an active service and you think that the service is still running through it contact your service provider (if that is Telstra than Telstra if that is someone else then them). Let them know you are doing some renovations and you need it relocated and see if they are able to help.

If it is Telstra try call 132203 and speak to the faults team and let them know you need to to be relocated and they should (...should...) be able to help you out with the details, just note that there might be a charge associated for the tech.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more