CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
yoo
Level 1: Cadet

Phone line problem

Answered

Hi,

I'm on telstra's home phone and internet bundle and I'm having problems with the phone line. I'm not sure whether it's broken, damaged or just a temporary hitch. Everything was golden up til today. Basically, my phone home isn't working at all and the internet is really slow. No dial tone on the phone and my adsl+2 line rate has fallen to 0.54 Mbps up and 1.94 Mbps down.

I tried the isolation test, using the other phone line connection, and other wires but it was the same.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Phone line problem

Hi Yoo, 

Welcome to Crowd Support.  It's disappointing to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your home phone and internet. 

You can lodge a Fault report online  http://tel.st/dv2z or you can speak with our 24x7 Residential Faults Team on 132203 for further assistance.

Kind Regards 

[edited to fix the link]

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi Yoo, 

Welcome to Crowd Support.  It's disappointing to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your home phone and internet. 

You can lodge a Fault report online  http://tel.st/dv2z or you can speak with our 24x7 Residential Faults Team on 132203 for further assistance.

Kind Regards 

[edited to fix the link]

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Luis2

I have the same problem and your link to the help page LINK NOT FOUND!!!!!!!!

Luis2

has your problem been Fixed as I have the same problem
Nelly082
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Have you tried the number that was also provided if the link did not work?
yoo

I just reported a fault to telstra using this link just then; hopefully the technichian comes soon. I waited the whole day to see if it would fix itself, but it didn't.

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now