tracey1972
Level 1: Cadet

Problem getting order for new connection to pit

I rang telstra 3 weeks ago & unfortunately was obviously speaking with an international telstra representative. I explained our house has phone & data cables but there is no Telstra grey box on the house, the cables are not connected to the pit. They seem to understand but weeks later seems not. I cancelled the order 9 days ago and spoke to my local business centre who can organize the connection to the pit but the orgional order apparently doesn't want to cancel properly so the new order can't be placed. So what can I do? No one seems to be able to make the order cancel properly. It is a IT problem but no one is helping. Very frustrating.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Problem getting order for new connection to pit

Hi @tracey1972

Very sorry to read about your ongoing connection issues and failed orders. This is very disappointing to say the least.

If our teams are not able to resolve the issue I would recommend you raise a complaint and have a case manager assigned to your account. You can do so via the following link:

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint 

Please copy what you write before hitting submit in case the form has any issues. You do not want to lose what you have written, thanks.

Please let us know how you go.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more