CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Wireless 4GX Advanced 3 dropping OUT

I have an 4GX Advanced 3 wireless mobile modem. Just in the last few weeks, it keeps dropping OUT, many many times per day. Not happy jan!!! Smiley Sad

Its not a reception issue. as I have full reception on my iPhone, and my iPhone is what the wireless modem actually piggybacks off for its data! so I have the data, I have the reception. Its the actual modem that is not working as it should be. 

No idea why. I have turned it off and on a few times. I have done a reset. and it keeps dumping me off its wifi! I cant work like this! and I am paying top dollar! 

Please let me know what is happening here?? Im at a loss, it seems many people with these modems are experiencing the same issue!

I look forward to resolving it

thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Wireless 4GX Advanced 3 dropping OUT

Hi Evolve, Thanks for reaching out, Have you spoken with our tech team in relation to this as it seems you have tried everything, this looks like a fault with the device itself? you can reach them on 125 111 or via live chat http://tel.st/8zdkb

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more