Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

24 Business Live Chat

Did you know you could chat to us 24x7 about your products and your accounts? Speak with our 24x7 Business Live Chat team here.

**Updated landing page for Business Live Chat**

Gerd Schenkel
Telstra Digital

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
20 REPLIES 20
reticent
Level 2: Rookie

Re: 24 Business Live Chat

Hi gerd,

Can callbacks be arranged as well?

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

It depends what for. In general, not for simple product inquiries, but yes for complex product or sales inquiries. Best to ask the chat consultant at the beginning of a chat
Gerd Schenkel
Telstra Digital
lyncole
Level 1: Cadet

Dear Gerde,,, Don;t believe it! You just can't get anyone to believe that you cant log in. I get the Javascript errors profusely with Telstrabusiness. Try switching to "Telstra" and the last "cookie" it loads is from "datalicious".. No more probs then. With Business login, just do name / password / cr (don't hit the login key). That works. No one on equiries believes there is a bug in your pages. cheers lyncole
Colin John Lynam
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

You can also chat with us via this new link:

24x7 Business Live Chat 

Keeping you in the know..... CrowdSurfer

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

michellegarbin

Hi there,

I have tried several times to Submit my Live Chat request however on clicking 'Submit' the page does not continue.
Is there perhaps another alternative?

Thank you

Michelle 

tone-56

yeah good idea for customers who are also speed typists i have been cut off all but twice by telstra mid sentence???? no service here worth squat

tone-56

mate they probably don't want to hear from you my experience with them is all bad

JacobR

Just posted  a serious error in the telstra web site ( I'm a web designer by trade ).

See "Login to Telstra busines account"

Jacob R.

prasad

HI

Leso

Can I get some help with adding a data pack to my account

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You can order them online here http://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/plans-and-rates/data-packs-australia/ or through the Telstra 24x7 smartphone app.

Otherwise, contact us  and one of my colleagues can assist you directly.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

npaniic

Good afternoon,

Just needing some directions. I am in a small business and needs to set up phone lines and internet acess. Also wanting to find about the different bundles you offer.

Thanks

Shana

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Shana,

You can view our small business services and plans at: http://www.telstra.com.au/small-business/

If you wish to discuss the options further, you can contact our business team.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Rosemary-L

How do I use one of my free extensions for my internet connection as it has been slowed as we have reached our limit. I have used 1 this year
porrage5

Please conect <removed for privacy> to Telstra, from Commander.

Harry Smith.

cheryl1

registration enquiry.

lesleyandbaz

Netgear 4G router supplied by Telstra

The above router contract was paid out in Jan this year and we were told it was unlocked. We are overseas and purchased a SIM to use but it appears to still be locked. It's wifi address is 4G-21B9. Phone number was <moderator removed service details>. Our account manager is on holidays so he can't help. Can u please

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @lesleyandbaz

If you are unable to connect via Live Chat to discuss the unlocking of your modem, you can call our International team on +61 439 125 109

JLK1

So available 24 hours hey. Seriously I was on hold on my phone for over 1/2 an hour (way to make money by the way!) I gave up and went to the 24/7 business chat - so far I have been 1st in cue for 2 hours!!!!!!!!!

Why is it so hard to get a simple question answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not like we all have anything else to do.

Who do I buill there for my time?

Support Team
Support Team

Hi JLK1, 

If you have a Telstra service and calling any Telstra number, it's a free call. 

In regards to Live Chat, at time it can be busy, however if at number 1 for so long, that would indicate an issue with connection unfortunately. If ever concerned, it is possible to load another chat and test. 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now