CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Did Telstra change billing name frm T-suite to SAAS Australia

Telstra is currently investigating a change of billing name on my credit card that went from Telstra T-suite (or something like that) to SAAS Australia. My Credit Card bank bounced the payment because the name changed. I hope it's just an innocent mistake and not a scam that has gained access to billing. So far the guys on helpdesk didn't know anything about the change at the billing side. Let's see what comes of it.

Has anyone had the same issue, because my bank said that a few of their customers are having the exact same problem.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Did Telstra change billing name frm T-suite to SAAS Australia

Hi elusiv,

We are currently looking into it...

Will be able to comment further shortly..

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Community Alumni (Retired)

My Pending payment still shows PENDING - TELSTRA T-SUITE APPS ONLINE \\ADEL

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

There seem to be an issue between the Telstra credit-card payment gateway and NAB that impacted some customers during 3-March Credit-Card charges run.

We are working to identify the root cause and remediate.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more